Now, before you hit publish on that next blog post, ask yourself these five questions.
1) Is this post useful? Useful for the readers, of course.
2) Is this post timeless? Will it be relevant after two or five years.
3) Is this post readable? Avoid blocks of text. This is internet, not a newspaper. Be precise.
4) Is this post in flow? Read it to yourself once, if you hear gaps, edit.
5) Is this post vocal? Words talk, if they don't, they should. Making them talk is your job.
Just five questions, if one or all are green on your dashboard go ahead and hit publish!
More stories after I clear my head of other thoughts.