Jul 20, 2011

Heads Up!

Hey all,


Been some time... the reason for the absence was the unavailability of the laptop. Long ago, there was a time when I didn't have a laptop, but I still used to blog from a cyber cafe, sadly that time is gone and now I am used to certain comforts. Such as having my own machine and typing from the comfort of my home.

My old laptop, a 3 year old acer was dying on me, so I sold it off. Getting a new laptop has been somewhat of a struggle. There were many factors involved, plus a spate of utterly rotten luck. Maybe I will write about it here sometime in future.

But all said and done, I got the laptop, installed my favorite OS, Linux Mint 11 on it. It works fine. So far, so good.

I opened blogger this morning and the whole interface has been revamped. Which is a brilliant thing. I like it a lot. Makes me want to write. Which is a very good thing.

So, starting tonight, considering all goes well, we'll start a new story series, maybe a 3 part, a seven part or something more. Depending on the interest and the flow of the story. I need to justify this new laptop by writing more and more and more. And editing even more.

Hope to see you here tonight.


3 comments:

  1. blogger revamped? your the 3rd person to say that in a month. nothing has happend to mins though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for the stories :)

    ReplyDelete