Jun 4, 2008

Like Fuckin A Hole In A Wall

glory hole, i hear someone think. Right and wrong. I have been accused
of shitiness but I think i'm being confused as someone who actually
gives a fuck.
I wrote something in morning about sleep, mailed it but it never
reached the blog, i wonder why.

So, i have been philosophising but there is better wisdom found inside
a can of beer than slamming head into the walls. The stories are
brewing in my head again. Won't be long before it all erupts like a
bloody orgasm or something. THAT is what storytelling should be like.
A perpetual fucking of thoughts, from one to many. An orgy of words, a
gangbang of ideas, a bukkake of madness in your fuckin face.
I think i've finally lost it. Lost my sanity. This is un-familiar
country, this weird feeling of stillness, coursing through me, i like
it, but then why am i feeling bored?

peace cuz of bigger guns.
Yum.

--
Short Stories >[ www.fubar69.blogspot.com]
Poetry > [www.fubarpoems.blogspot.com]

"Whatever it is, I'm against it"

1 comment:

  1. 'a perpetual fucking of thoughts'.

    That is so poetic it hurts man ;-)

    ReplyDelete